Wednesday, February 29, 2012

big changes in my life

well, i've made some massive changes and i think its for the better. Only time will tell. I put all my things in storage and am staying with my sister for a little while in a whole different province. I am so blessed to have been  able to do this, thanks to my gracious sister. I am opening up new adventures and getting to know old friends all over again. I am in my hometown that I grew up in and moved away from over 30 years ago. There's lots of snow here and not too much to do but this is what i need right now so that i can know what i want to do in my life. Don't worry I am still knitting of course, knitting is happiness to me. Have you ever noticed  that crafters are, for the most part, people who like their lives uncomplicated , are usually quite passionate about life, and of course,usually are in the midst of more than one project at any given time? I could be wrong on this but I don't think so from my many years of crafting (cross stitch, knitting, crocheting, sewing, one quilt) and by the way it was one of my best friends, a male, who taught me how to quilt.His mother was an avid quilter who got her children involved in her many quilts. So, now that i'm all settled in here for a while I will post on my adventures here and include some pics as well. My current project is a sweater for a baby girl that i got off ravelry and when I post a completed pic, then I will also include where I was lucky enough to get it from, and free I might add. God bless her for sharing such a beautiful pattern. Bye for now and be back here soon with my completed project.

No comments:

Post a Comment