Monday, November 7, 2011

Soooo....where did my motivation go???? OH here it is!

Sooo very long since I last blogged. Funny, cause I've been following my favorites but yet not writing in my own. Kind of lazy isn't it? Today I'd like to make a promise to self, " I will blog at least once a week if not more". Today is the beginning and here goes.
I love to thrift shop and I usually often find a great deal or two. Below is a picture two of these awesome deals.

I found about 12 of these balls of yarn at a salvation army thrift shop. They are acrylic and linen. Made in Germany and I just found this yarn interesting. I've started knitting a scarf called " Morning snack" that I found on this site http://stardustshoes.blogspot.com/2009/03/morning-snack-scarf.html because I really like that pattern,
The other idea I have is to make a simple dress for grandbaby. It is a piece of fleece material that I bought for 50 cents a couple years ago and held on to it all this time.




I have an idea from another store bought dress that she had on today. So in a few days I'll be back to show pictures of my accomplishments on this project.
I am hoping that by blogging about my projects that I will get the motivation to complete them. Till next time:
Thanks for stopping by .

No comments:

Post a Comment